TEENANGER DIES FROM ELECTRIC SHOCK
A YOUNG NSW man died from an electric shock after he grabbed a high-voltage power line while standing on the roof of a car, police have been told.
Police are investigating the electrocution of the teenager near Port Stephens, north of Newcastle.
Police have been told the driver stopped the van under some low-hanging high-voltage power lines and the three boys got out.
He was hit with a surge of electricity and thrown from the vehicle.
The 18-year-old Medowie man was pronounced dead at the scene.
FOR THE FULL STORY CLICK HERE (external website)