BRISBANE NORTHSIDE CALL
0450 50 70 30

SPARKY2U

MAKING NEW CONNECTIONS DAILY - CALL 0450507030

TEENANGER DIES FROM ELECTRIC SHOCK

A YOUNG NSW man died from an electric shock after he grabbed a high-voltage power line while standing on the roof of a car, police have been told.

Police are investigating the electrocution of the teenager near Port Stephens, north of Newcastle.

Police have been told the driver stopped the van under some low-hanging high-voltage power lines and the three boys got out.

He was hit with a surge of electricity and thrown from the vehicle.

The 18-year-old Medowie man was pronounced dead at the scene.

 

FOR THE FULL STORY CLICK HERE  (external website)