BRISBANE NORTHSIDE CALL
0450 50 70 30

SPARKY2U

MAKING NEW CONNECTIONS DAILY - CALL 0450507030

100k Fine for Ceiling Insulation Company

A COMPANY has been fined $100,000 over a death linked to the Federal Government's home insulation program.

Matthew Fuller, 25, was electrocuted on October 14, 2009, while installing foil insulation in the ceiling of a home at Meadowbrook, south of Brisbane.

His girlfriend and co-worker Monique Pridmore, 18, sustained severe electrical burns to her leg.

Their employer, QHI Installations Pty Ltd, was charged with failing to conduct its business in a way that was electrically safe.



Read more / full story (external website)